Shark Cage Diving In Simonstown - Falsebay With Transfer
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Shark & Safari provides shark cage diving tours from Simonstown Falsebay, 45min drive from Cape Town. Shark diving occurs around Seal Island which is just off the coast and is home to one of the largest seal colonies in Southern Africa. Seal Island is a small land mass(2.0 hectares) located 5.7 kilometres off the northern beaches of False Bay, near Cape Town, in South Africa. The island is so named because of the great number of Cape fur seals that occupy it. The approximately 64 000 seals provide the main diet of the Great White Shark.
(Limited Season: 15 June - 15 August)
Our full day tour provides the following:
- Door to door transfer from Cape Town CBD and back.
- An information and safety briefing.
- 4-5 hours at sea
- Experienced dive master and skipper
- 7mm wetsuit with mask and snorkel
- Scuba gear available for PADI certified divers
- Our 6 man cage allows you to have several dives
- Our biggest boat only takes 18 clients.
- Light snacks and refreshments are served on the boat. As the Great White shark is a surface feeder, diving certification is not required as the dive is a surface float.
Morning dives generally have more sightings than the afternoon.