Shark Cage Diving In Gansbaai Full Day
- 天數: 10 小時 (左右)
- 位置: Kleinbaai, Gansbaai, Western Cape
- 产品编号: AESHARK1D1T
Due to weather, bookings 4 day or less will only require a deposit of 20%
Shark & Safari provides shark cage diving tours from Gansbaai, 160km from Cape Town. Dyer Island is just off the coast and is home to one of the largest seal colonies in Southern Africa. The approximately 60 000 seals provide the main diet of the Great White Shark. The channel that intersects this island is called Shark Alley.
Our full day tour provides the following:
- Optional Door to door transfer from Cape Town CBD and back. (R700)
- A light breakfast on arrival
- An information and safety briefing.
- 2-4 hours at sea
- Cinematographer to capture all the action (optional DVD - R350)
- Experienced dive master and skipper
- 7mm wetsuit with mask and snorkel
- Scuba gear available for PADI certified divers
- Our 8 man cage allows you to have several dives
- Our biggest boat only take 24 clients.
- On the return to shore, a light lunch is served.
As the Great White shark is a surface feeder, diving certification is not required as the dive is a surface float.
The viewing-only trip is the same price as the diving - Everybody pays for the boat trip - The diving is free!
Times vary every day and are dependent on the tides, weather and logistics. We will attempt to accommodate your requested time but this not always possible, especially with the transfer option.
Please note that this experience is weather dependent and as such we ask for a minimum of 24 hours notice. However, we will go out of our way to make your day if you need us to so please call us so we can accommodate any need you may have.